At North Dockenbush Bed and Breakfast in Harrogate there are two light and spacious en-suite double rooms, all decorated beautifully in Farrow and Ball colours, featuring high ceilings and period features. The two rooms have been designed and furnished to a superior standard with every comfort in mind. No matter how far you’ve travelled, or how short your stay, you will leave feeling relaxed and refreshed. Rooms have as standard:
- Superior quality beds with pocket-sprung mattresses
- Plush goose feather bedding (anti-allergy bedding also available, please request at time of booking to avoid disappointment)
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels
- En-suite bathrooms
- H2k – Sensual Collection – bathroom products
- Wall mounted TV/DVD
- WiFi access
- Harrogate Spa bottled water provided
- Alarm clock/radio and ipod/pad dock
- Tea and coffee making facilities (fresh milk provided)
- Luxury bathrobes
- Rural and/or garden views
- ‘Turn down’ service
Guests are welcome to relax in the spacious and comfortable lounge, and enjoy a leisurely breakfast in the impressive morning room with its high ceiling, beautiful furnishings and lovely view.
North Dockenbush offers boutique B&B and luxury self catering in the village of Brearton near Harrogate, North Yorkshire. Our guest accommodation comprises of a luxury boutique bed and breakfast with spacious rooms, stylish interiors and elegant period features. We also offer a private luxury self catering holiday cottage, all set within acres of formal gardens and paddocks.